Last updated: July 21, 2023
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect your personal information when you use our services, register on our website, fill out a form, or provide information on our site. The type of personal information we collect may include:
– Contact Information: Name, email address, mailing address, phone number
– Technical Information: Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, device identifiers, operating system
– Business Information: Business name, nature of business, financial information
We use the information collected for purposes such as:
– Provide, maintain and improve our services
– Send updates, security alerts, support messages
– Respond to your inquiries, comments, and feedback
– Improve user experience and ensure content is relevant
– Comply with legal obligations and enforce our terms and agreements
2. Third-Party Services
We use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the site, such as data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. These third parties have access to your personal information to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purposes.
3. Cookies and Pixels
We may also employ pixel tags (also known as web beacons or clear gifs) provided by our advertising partners. These pixels collect information about users who visit our site and interact with our advertisements, including information about your browser and device, web pages viewed, time spent on pages, and conversion information.
4. Data Security
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures within commercial acceptable means to protect personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Please note that this policy is intended to meet the legal requirements of the jurisdictions in which we operate. However, in doing so, we aim to respect the principles of fairness, transparency, and accountability.